Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahab

Hi,
Please i have a sanyo tv with model number CM21SE1A and its ref.no.CM21E1A-00 and i need its circuit diagram.please help me.thank u

Do you know the chassis number? I not found the schematic for this model, but it can be the same to another one.

I'm always surprised at how inexpensive the service manuals are when I have to buy one from the manufacturer. Last time was for a stereo receiver and they charged me $12. Before that was a television and that only cost $16. So, contact Sanyo and buy there service manual.

What, inexpensive? How much can you ask from the customer for repairing his old CRT TV? Near nothing, otherwise he will buy a new one for that price. Imagine buy the SM, components, waste your time. If you are buying the SM for money, is impossible to make an economical deal.

Everybody knows that you can buy a new TV today for less cost than fixing an old one.
But the cheap new TV might last only one year.

People are throwing away working CRT TVs because they look old fashioned.

"But the cheap new TV might last only one year."

Yes I know, but try to explain it to the customer.

Last edited:
The customer just needs to look at the 3rd world country that the new TV is made in to see why it is cheap and doesn't last long. It also will not be repairable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back