Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Rain

I really need something. I need... well I don't really know what to call it, the thing that they use in vending machines that takes bills. "The money roller" I'll call it. :lol: Where can I find one of those assemblies’s? I’m guessing it is altogether in a box or something. But if I can’t find one of those, how could I do that?

They are called bill validators or bill acceptors. Brands are Mars, JCM, BVI, etc. Just do a google search...

Thank you VERY much. They are a bit steep in price. But, that's because they read the bill. Could I get one that doesn't read it but just accepts it? Or, can I find one for under $500? :shock:

You might find low cost ones out there. But in the end you could lose money if it accepts counterfeit bills.

:lol: I didn't even tell you what it was for... I don't need it to read bills, because it is for my use only. I'm using it with a money counter. I was going to only have that to put my bills in, and manually count it on to a 7-segment LED display or an LCD with buttons probably combined with a PIC chip. But, I was thinking, if it could count my money itself, that would be REALLY cool... so maybe I should just try to find a low cost one. :? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…