Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLease HElp Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

farq2598

Really i have small digital camera and also i have ccd camera ....
i want to remove my small image sensor in digital camera and fix ccd image sensor becuse it's smaller than th digital image sensor.....i want to fix this smallest ccd image sensor in my sunglass.......and wiring it to my digital camera......please inform me and help me if i can do that and how can i get a diagram to show me how to do that...please email me on farq2598@hotmail.com :?:

Hi farq2598,
Let me first tell you that it is not as easy as it sounds. You'll have to collect the full circuit disgrams of both the cameras and also full details of both the sensors. (By the way Digital Cameras also use CCD :wink:). YOu should check whether both the sensors are pin compatible.
You'll aslo require SMD (Surface Mounting Devices) reworking station for removing and soldering these tiny SM devices. And even after that can't say that it will work.! :!:

thank u Kinjal
thanx again for your reply.really i have image sensor for ccd with 16 pins,and in my digital camera more than 16 pins....Really i am very interested in making this project please help me with any idea and i am ready to buy new image sensor but it should be smallest...

Hi Again,
If you really want to make "Spy Goggles", I suggest you buy a tiny little camera available very easily and at low cost. Also remote UHF transmitters are available to fit with it so you can transmit the video to a remote recorder. Don't try to make it yourself bcos in this you may just go on wasting time & $$ if you are not much experienced using those tiny things. I have done such things ending up with nothing years back :lol:

i have seen something a few yerars ago...
it was something like an 2 mm opric fiber and had on 1 end a small 3-5mm lens to capture images and on the other end it had a bigger lens on witch u could see the image....
i remember one friend told me he built some glasses like this but he didnt put the sensor on the glasses, he just conected the camera to the other end of the optic fiber, but the idea is that the image is a little bit curved....
but still i vanna ash u something, dont u need optics conected to the sensor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back