Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me with this... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen

Can any1 help me pls..

I have a Research Proposal.....
and it was about an Infrared remote outdoor TV antenna rotator....
I was thinking of using RF remote control rather than Infrared for improvement.
Can anyone help with the circuit diagram for RF remote control?
I also need the circuit diagram for the antenna rotator....
I would really appreciate if someone can help me with this... thnx

Best bet? for the easiest and cheapest solution, by a wireless doorbell or something. Or perhaps a cheap security system with a remote control, usually they can be had for <$10.

All you need to do then is modify it. Perhaps building one from scratch but RF is pretty tricky. So either way, I would buy the RF part as a 'module', prebuilt. Holtek make some which you can get off ebay.

Remote Control Encoder and Decoder ICs

No programming required, 1-4 channels. Making everythign completely from scratch will be more expensive, and a lot more hassle, these things are mass produced for so many markets.

BuriedCode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back