Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me with my push button Dilemma??

Status
Not open for further replies.

battleofarnhem

:confused:I am good with most electronic basics. :confused:This has had me stumped however for a couple weeks now. I am currently using a dpdt switch to switch off my fuel pump on my car and power a solenoid. Then the reverse, turn off solenoid turn on fuel pump. My new fuel gauge has a push button built-in on it, as well as a buzzer. The button and the buzzer have there own two separate wires. I was wanting to get rid of the dpdt switch and just use the the push button. So when I push the button once quickly it beeps twice then turns off the fuel pump then turns on the solenoid instantly. Then when I push it again it beeps once then turns off solenoid then turns on fuel pump.

:confused:I already know I am going to need a couple relays but what stumps me is how to get the push button to act like a switch, with the beeping.:confused:

Any help will be much appreciated and I thank you in advance.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back