Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me with microcontroller project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi for all;
i just want to ask about how the codes would be in the programming of the micro controller????
I mean ....not the codes itself.....but what its basics and principles?????????

Hi,

You purchase a programmer board for the device you want to use, then using the software that comes with it or you download you add program lines and then send it to the chip on the programming board. You then have a programmed chip.

There's various aspects of what the code represents, from the mundane such as lighting LEDs to the more advanced like DSP.

Hi for all

In my project (Digital Energy Meter) ,i'am trying to use energy meter IC (AD7755) followed with Opto-Coupler(4n28) and then connected to the PIC ...My question is what the output from the energy meter IC (AD7755) and Opto-Coupler(4n28) so i can program the PIC according to the output of the both???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back