Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me with High Low voltage cutoff with time delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakbd.2010

Hi,

Power line fluctuation is very common in my country, so was looking to build a Hi/low cutoff circuit for my power inverter which do not have one.

I hv found this circuit that looks nice,

High And Low Voltage Cut Off With Time Delay electronic circuit diagram

or
High And Low Voltage Cut Off With Time Delay Circuit -Power Inverter -Electronic Circuits Diagram-Elecpod

I hv built some circuit before and can breadboard one if needed. But the one I'm interested in uses LM741 op-amp, but I got one LM393 comparator available with me, so can someone please help me convert above circuit to use LM393(Comparator) Instead of LM741 op-amp.

I have already got the linear supply as was in above circuit detail. I was hoping to simplify the circuit with a single ic LM393 Instead of two 741's.

Also, I cannot find SL100 NPN transistor, But got some 2n2222a and BC547's, will they work instead of sl100 ?

Please help me build this circuit, as I need the inverter and hi/low protection for it, in fact writing this without line power i.e. backup power from the inverter.

My power line 230VAC 50 Hz

I have got one more question, How to protect the power supply circuit and transformer when the power line goes beyond 270(some times it does) any ideas ?? ....

OK, here is the schemetic of the circuit,

Also in my junk box found some HA17339, Believe they are LM339's...

Please help..

Attachments

• HL-V.gif
    HL-V.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 769
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back