Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me to find this

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilan silva

i have national pedestal fan with remote controller

i lost some transisotrs & main ic

can anyone help me to fix this can anyone guess those missing component

thanks bye

Attachments

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    817.3 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    851.9 KB · Views: 299
The last image you posted, unlike the first two, is not even viewable and totally out of focus.

Unless someone here happens to have that exact fan model I doubt you will ever know what the missing parts were.

Ron

If you need a short focus (macro) for a camera phone, hold reading glasses in front as if the camera was one of your eyes (in this case you may have to borrow Dad's glasses.).

A simple controller, most any transistor/scr of correct voltages would suffice, you are screwed with the I.C. unless you can remember some #'s?
Searched the garbage, yet? Too late for that now.

hmm i'm trying to remember that number atleast part of number.

still no luck

google "remote control fan schematic" and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

thank you verymuch for your reply. i'll try it ok

thanks onceagain
bye
It's probably easier to just make your own controller at this rate.
I would enjoy doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back