Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

longmilk

Hey all, I'm a student and a very very new in microcontroller.
But my teacher gave me a hard project: 'Control DC Motor (Servo motor) using PIC 16F877A , control and receive data from computer'.
I've written a simple program ( in Delphi) to communicate with COM1 via RS232 using Max232. But now, the big problem is, I don't know the way PIC 16F877A interact with the data it received from PC and how it transfer data to PC ( maybe via TX and RX).

Please help me a sample CCS program for this project because the deadline for my project is about 1 week. Help me please, and I promise you I'll learn hard to program PIC like all oF you but now please help me pass through this misson.
Thanks you in advanced.

My motor is 24V and has an encoder 400 pulses.

Mail: nguyenlongvp@gmail.com

Last edited:
Nobody is going to do your project for you. If you would like help with specific issues, please feel free to post questions.

What do you know about microcontrollers already?

Moderator, please erase this post.

Last edited:
Different meaning for "this" and "that".

I really need help. Why you say like that?

Do not feel so important. I am asking Moderators to erase my own post.

Had I was suggesting yours to be erased I should have writen "THAT" instead. Hope you understand the difference.

BTW, nice promise.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back