• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me out

Not open for further replies.


New Member
I found a very interesting circuit generating constant 3V output and I have the schemetic attached, but I can't find the name of chips (U1, U2). It is very simple circuit looks like DC/DC converter, or voltage regulator but I don't know. I searched almost for a month, but I can't.
Here is the description of the circuit:
The voltage of C1 is not going up more than 6V after rectification, so I think the U1 is kind of voltage regulator. And the voltage of C2 shows always 3V whenever the C1 has some voltage, so U2 is generating 3V constant.

Please help me out. I need to know what the components are.



New Member
Forum Supporter
I have no idea. Where on the net did you find this diagram?
Not open for further replies.

EE World Online Articles