Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help me!!members your Idea please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestory

IAM PLANNING TO UPLOAD MY CIRCUIT DIAGRAM FOR AUTOMATIC RUBBER CUTTER AS PER MEMBERS REQUEST!I ASK YOU TO BE PATIENT AS I DONT HAVE INTERNET AT MY HOME PLACE EXCEPT AT THE COLLEGE AND STREET.
I Thank all members who are working hard day and night finding solution to different electronic problems,iam still with my project
An automatic rubber cutter !I have three parameters to deal with!!which are
1.How will the rubber be cut?control circuit according to your electronic eyes(Send me a circuit diagram with all component connected)
2.How will the rubber be removed after cut (your own circuit please,just how you think)
3.Will the rubber be cut while moving or the system has to stop??
(rubber is continously being cut automaticall untill it is finished,it is cut in specific legtht)

3.Will the rubber be cut while moving or the system has to stop??
(rubber is continously being cut automaticall untill it is finished,it is cut in specific legtht)

I think the point raised in your other post was:- can the rubber be cut *WHILST* the rubber is moving? as that would make a big difference to the overall outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back