Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me for this schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

gie_lostdream

Hello all

I just learn the world of electronics, and I make it as a hobby.
After i looked for inverter scheme on google, Finally it's complete enough.
Even the output is a square wave (square wave),not a sine wave (sine wave), but I think this scheme is enough for me.

My opinion : In this scheme there are 4 separate images, namely:

Page 1 : PWM Inverter Controller
1 PWM Inverter Controller.png

Page 2 : PWM Inverter Out Put
2 PWM Inverter Out Put.png

Page 3 : PWM Inverter Cut Off (Automatic Low Battery Cut Off, Mains detector to automaticaly switch On/Off the inverter, Automatic Overload Cut Off)
3 PWM Inverter Cut Off.png

Page 4 : Lead Acid Battery Charger
4 Automatic Lead Acid Charger.png

I have some questions for you guys, that already long study about electronic.
and the questions are :

1. On "Page 2: Inverter Out put" there are resistors 33E adjacent to the MOSFETs, How many ohm the resistor 33E? Does the 33 Ohm. Like that?

2. On "Page 3: PWM Inverter Cut Off " there is a description about +Out and +In, what does it mean? and what about Over Load Sensor?

3. On "Page 4: Lead Acid Battery Charger" there are two 15A Diodes, as long as I know the Diode on the market is only up to 6A, and the Diode more than 6A there is usually a label on Ultra Fast Diode, it looks like a Transistor,but it only has 2 foot, can i use Ultra Fast Diode MUR 1520 on diode 15 A?

That's my questions.
Next time i will ask again. :)

thanks in advance.

regards.
oziel.

Last edited:
1) yes they are 33 ohms.

2) In and out appear to be in battery path to power controller only, page 1. Overload sensor goes to the current transformer output in output schematic page 2 (right side of schematic).

3) It appears you need a 36v center tapped transform solely to supply charging power. If so, the diode are running at 50/60 Hz so do not have to be ultra fast.

The circuit is overly complex and may be too much for a beginner.

The battery charger will not deliver 15amps, because if you add up all the voltage drops, you will need more than 18v input.

Inconsistant part is seven MOSFET's in parallel imply a pretty high power inverter. A 2200 uF filter cap on charger implies a very low current charger, but two bipolar current assist is for higher current.

You will have about 4 volt drop across LM317 + series pass. 18 vrms transformer will peak with 25 volts - .9v for rectifier. A larger filter cap will keep DC voltage higher at higher current draw. For 10 amps you should use a 27,000 uF cap and get about 21 vdc average to input of regulator.

It appears you need a 36v center tapped transform solely to supply charging power. If so, the diode are running at 50/60 Hz so do not have to be ultra fast.

Hi,

In this circuit i think a high rating transformer is used, are they especial type ?? and why 18 0 18V transformer is choose?
as battery is of 12V

The battery charger will not deliver 15amps, because if you add up all the voltage drops, you will need more than 18v input.

One more,
If we have to charge a 12V battery for an eg: the volatge is chose above it may be 13-14V, but the charging current is less if battery is of 7amp/h then the current must be 1amp...
if we supply it by 15amp i have seen the battery get hot....??

Note: i am not hijacking this thread, i want to clear my doubt..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back