Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me for my project i need a simple device with thyristor...any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build a lamp dimmer.

Ron

Maybe a small matter transfer device then? I can beam my ex wife into a brick wall.

Look, you have provided nothing to help with this. Nobody here can read minds. There are literally hundreds of designs that incorporate a thyristor or SCR so just pick one. I have no clue what your classmates are doing and this section of the forums is for Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews not school assignments which are basically homework. I suggest if you want help with school assignments you use the homework section.

Build a phase fired motor speed controller for a single or three phase motor.

Ron

One of my favorite circuits was a simple timer circuit, which applied a short burst of mains current for sealing plastic bags. It used an SCR as a switch, and a capacitor charging circuit which switched off the device after a couple seconds, determined by the RC constant. Very simple, yet very effective.

Deleted

ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back