Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help! Lab Inverter Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieboy

Hello everyone,

I really need lots of help here and really appreciate any help. I am trying to design a three phase lab dc-ac inverter.

Does anyone have a full step-by-step procedures of this circuit design and also the hardware implementation?

I really need it as a reference for my project.

Thanks!! :)

What voltage input/output and power output are you talking about???

Most likey you would use a high freq transformer to boost to just over the RMS value of the output. The harmonics are better if the output's not a pure square wave but lingers at zero for awhile on each zero crossing. Thus the rail needs to be a bit over the RMS output value to compensate.

You might create a dual supply, in which case you'd have a fixed common on the output and flip between supplies, or single supply, in which case you'd flip the hot/common wires against the supply.

I think the same strategy works for 3 ph, but I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back