Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help for projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsamridh

hi,
i am new to electronics world. i am a 3rd year b.tech. ece student.
i am interested in making basic electronic projects. from where i should start or what type of projects i should make..? plzzz help..!!

Have you learned how to solder yet? Or is that next semester? Seriously, you should choose projects that interest you, and which include parts and theory you learn in class, maybe jump a head a little if needed or you dare. Makes the toughest part of the project much easier, writing it up. Be sure to give credit to the source, if you get it off the internet, somebody probably already used it for school, the instructor might be familiar with the work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back