Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please friends there is some problem with my atmel uc89C51

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalitch91

My project is Countdown timer

**broken link removed**

And whyen i put the programmed uc frsh in IC holder it works poperly but when i remove and put it again it doesnt work.. This happened with 3 uc in same manner.

Please also look at the crystal oscillator connected at 18 nd 19 pin.. there is no capacitor in this circuit .. Is this the problem?? Plz reply me as soon as possible i need this badly..

Attachments

• Countdown timer with microcontroller AT89C51.gif
    Countdown timer with microcontroller AT89C51.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 298
Crystal oscillators require load capacitance to operate properly, instability (sometimes working sometimes not) if WHY they're needed. You knew enough to point out hte lack of load capacitors, why did you not include them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back