Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please convert from asm to hex

Status
Not open for further replies.
iT works

It works great here is picture of my prototype and video how it works,I love it this clock,I am gona make of him handclock.
Thanks a lot again and regards

My video

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 502
I don't get it:

1 = 1000 sure
2 = 0111 ?
His binary representation is fine, apart from the fact that his least significant bit is on the left rather than the right.

Code:
   1 2 4 8 
   1 0 0 0  = 1
   0 1 1 0  = 6
   1 0 1 0  = 5
   1 0 0 0  = 1

Another little oddity is that when the "4" LED is on, there is some stray light which partly illuminates the "8" LED at the right hand side.

Odd project but if it makes you happy.

Odd? yes I have to agree, however he has made something and it is working.
A pleasant change from the flood of "gimme circuit for my project I am designing" type posts which we have seen here lately.

JimB

His binary representation is fine, apart from the fact that his least significant bit is on the left rather than the right.

Code:
   1 2 4 8 
   1 0 0 0  = 1
   0 1 1 0  = 6
   1 0 1 0  = 5
   1 0 0 0  = 1

Another little oddity is that when the "4" LED is on, there is some stray light which partly illuminates the "8" LED at the right hand side.

Odd? yes I have to agree, however he has made something and it is working.
A pleasant change from the flood of "gimme circuit for my project I am designing" type posts which we have seen here lately.

JimB
"Another little oddity is that when the "4" LED is on, there is some stray light which partly illuminates the "8" LED at the right hand side"
this is because 3 led is too shine and apears like the 4 led is on.there is no malfunction,sorry foe bad english.

maco bt

Easily solved by turning his hand over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back