Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pleas :circuit of singing fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

سلطعون

I have a (big mouth singing fish <the IC of it circuit is faild any one have a transistor circuit to put it to it asbeshely i leave in iraq :pleas pleas pleas pleas

Last edited:
Well the first of those links links to a page showing you how to 'make your own'

BUt, as you would expect, I imagine the original chip is a custom one, and there would be no way to buy one - except as a spare part from the manufacturer.

Are non-English names allowed?

His name could mean Al Qaeda for ever for all we know.

You want to REPAIR a singing Billy Bass? The BEST Billy Bass's are the broken ones!

Are they highly sought after in Iraq? They are a dime a dozen here in America and show up constantly at thrift stores and yard sales.

thank for all freands that was help me and by the way the name saltaoon is mean the carp fish and my real name is FADIL AND I AM FROM IRAQ.

I have a (big mouth singing fish <the IC of it circuit is faild any one have a transistor circuit to put it to it asbeshely i leave in iraq :pleas pleas pleas pleas

Having re-read this OP's thread, I dont see any references to:-

Al Qaeda or mobile phone circuits.?

Why must we automatically think anyone from the Middle East has terrorist motives.:mad:

Why must we automatically think anyone from the Middle East has terrorist motives.:mad:
I didn't presume he was a terrorist. I just made the point that no language other than English is allowed on these forums then perhaps the same should apply to non-English usernames.

I didn't presume he was a terrorist. I just made the point that no language other than English is allowed on these forums then perhaps the same should apply to non-English usernames.

hi hero,
NEVER suggested you did.:)

Your observation about the language for posting is valid, except the only non English was the guys name, personally I dont have problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back