Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plcs: how do you go from spec to product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shosh

I was wondering, given a set of instructions for how a PLC module functions, how do some of you in the field implement a ladder logic in an organized way. Lets say a company asks you in word form, that they want these outputs for some set of inputs (sensors, buttons, etc.) What is an organized way you guys go about this?

I'm not sure if I made myself clear, let me know if I'm not.

State Transition table, State Machine, Mealy, and Moore.

Could you give an example problem, so we can give you an example how to implement it.
There are many ways to solve a problem.. it all depends on your education level and how your mind works.

I would say that education is important, but creativity is the key to success. But, you need to be confident to be creative in a corporate world. And, you have to be lucky to have a job where you can be creative these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back