Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure... any particular plc or just the general idea? to just get the feel without spending money, try Zelio2 software. It has simulator, supports ladder and function block diagrams etc. It is not real plc (it's called smart relay) but it's close enough to get the idea.
good forums are:
www.mrplc.com
www.plctalk.net/qanda/

Perhap u will find this one useful:

**broken link removed**

For technical depth,

**broken link removed**

PLC's

Try Allen Bradley https://www.ab.com/

I program PLC's in many platforms and I may be biased, but I feel that AB has the best and most versatile platform. Especially the latest, Control Logix-RS Logix 5000.
I do motion control in the packaging industry and I think if you learn this platform you will be a lot more sellable in the industry than most other platforms.

BandM :wink:

Hi Bandm
I work with PLCs also, although RS 500 is the only software we use.
Whats the difference between the RS 500 and the RS logix 5000 besides
being the newer version?

Thanks
Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back