Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elecman2000

I need a simulation program for PLC's ,,, PLC units are available only in the lap,, i want to try at home , any suggestions ?

Since PLC programming varies form company to company which PLC are you using?

Ken

Everybody's PLC is different from everybody else's. If you have a particular brand of PLC where you work and you want to get good with it, stick with that PLC's vendor supplied stuff ($$$$$$$). You may find some real good software deals on eBay but beware of pirated copies. I can name 2 electricians that sold bootleg Allen Bradley software on eBay and got severely blistered for it when A-B caught them.
What has always worked best for my guys was a shop built trainer that could be used for learning/immagineering.

Have you contacted the company to see if they can provide a simulator with a limited use license?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back