Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plasma zapping waste plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, yet another candidate for sheap energy from waste.

There are so many I don't know which will take off, thermal depolymerisation is where I'm putting my bet's on at the momentl.

Well, energy from waste, here in the States we should be able to run a long time. hehehe..

Years ago, I would drive by land fills (only hills we have in Florida outside of the on-ramp for the interstate) and see the big flames as they burned off the methane gas. What a waste..

The proble with biogas from tips is it needs cleaning before it can be used to supply homes. Often the cost of cleaning it outweights resale price for the gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back