Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plasma Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalauzier

Hello All, I have been researching plasma speakers for a long time because it mixes two of my favorite hobbies, playing with sound and electricity. I have found quite a few people who have built relatively stable speakers but not all give their designs out. timetec has one of the best custom ones that I have seen but sadly has no schematic. There are many kits out there but I would rather work on building my own. Although I understand the basic principles of how they work, I do not know how to design the different circuits involved. Help would be greatly appreciated

On the instructables site you can find a lot of examples of plasma speakers. They are not very well built (judging by their overheating and poor-reliability problems) but at least they work.

Maybe you can try one of these circuits and post your questions and results, so the experts of this forum can help us (I'm also very interested on plasma speakers :) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back