Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plasma impedance matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fikadu

Dear all,

is there any one with plasma background?

I am developing an algorithm for a plasma impedance L type matching network.

Initially, I set the Load and Tune units to some specific positions. The algorithm is simply tuning a possible minimum SWR starting from the initial position towards the minimum or maximum position of the units and set back to a position where minimum SWR occurred.

This works for non- plasma loads. But, while testing with plasma, after completing the tuning and setting back to the exact position where minimum SWR happened, it results in largely different SWR and high reflected power reading. I couldn't find out why this happens.

would you help me please?
Thank you a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back