Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PK2CMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosaic

Hi all:
I need to serialize programming 16F886 programming via 3 EEPROm bytes. So I'm in search of PK2CMD code that runs on win7 -64 bit preferably or WInXP SP2-32bit (old PC with RS232 and Parallel ports for obsolete eqpt use)

I don't see the lates PK2CMD 1.12 on the Microchip archive.
I also have a PK3 if that can do it with other scripting, but I need advice on this.

MPLAB X comes with PK3CMD which is a command line utility for PICkit3. I'm not sure it can do serialized programming, but their IPE (GUI user interface) certainly can.

Our NSDSP programmer has command line software which can serialize using data in a special file or from parameters passed through a command line. However, it won't work with PK2/3,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back