Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

piping

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuis man

hello everyone i have made my led light kit smaller it is almost complete now!! all i need to know is that if anyone has a good website for piping i can use for it!! the dimensions are 15 1/2 inches in length 2 inches in heigth and 1 inch wide !! thanks in advance!! :D

stop it!!!

i dont care wut u think my attitude is like!!!! i need help if all u are gonna do is critisize me dont reply i dont wanto here it!!!!!!!!! so quit it!!!!!! :x :x

sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

genius, you gotta remember this is a friendly forum. he was just being a little sarcastic, no need to tear his head off.

if nothing else, it doesn't make anyone really want to reply to your question. i know if i had an answer for you, after reading that, i probably wouldn't be going out of my way to help you, since you can't go out of your way to be decent to people.

:roll:

*waits to be yelled at too*

srry

ya ur right i got out of hand a little bit ive been havin a bad day! sorry about that williB i didnt mean nothin by it!! :D

hmm

it is a custom led light kit i desighned the dimensions are listed above!! i made it myself so kant really tell ya wut kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back