Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pioneer SA550 schematic or service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrdon

Greetings,I am new here but I need to find a schematic or service manual for a SA550 Pioneer amplifier,I work mostly with old tube amplifiers and tuners and build tube guitar amplifiers.Thanks Don Jones

Thanks For the info.However that won't work.There's two resistor that have burned beyond reading.
Don

Thanks John,I don't know which one would be close.But if this helps it uses 2sc2579 and a 2sa1104 in the output.
Thanks, Don Jones

John,The SA-540 is the ticket.Now what do I need to do to see a copy?
Also you don,t have a Sansui Au 517 schematic do you?
Thanks,Don Jones

Just ask Here is what I have SA540 Schematic

Attachments

• SA-540.pdf
    596.8 KB · Views: 1,399
I have the Sansui Au517 but it will not upload tried 10 times. it is the right size but will not upload. Give me your email or email me for it.

John&on1aag,Thank you!!!!!!!!!My email is don@jonesamplifiers.com
My wife doesn't know yet she just thinks it a pile of old stuff.I have a bunch of old Marantz's and pioneers and such.But you know what my 50year old Eico 20watt amplifier sounds the best
Thanks Don Jones

Sa-520

]hola John, Quisiera Saber Sime Podrias Facilitar El Diagrama Del Amplificador Pionner Sa-520. Telo Agradesco De Antemano.
Hello John, Wanted To Know How Sime Podrias To Facilitate The Diagram Of Amplifier Pionner Sa-520. You The Agradesco Beforehand
:)

This is just the schematic for SA520

Attachments

• SA-520.pdf
    935.3 KB · Views: 762
All I have is the suppliment and Schematic

Attachments

• SA-510HE-HB_Pioneer.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.