Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pioneer Data Needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again,
Does anyone have te wiring harness pinout data for a Pioneer KEH1080. I have to troubleshoot the dang thing and I don't want to roach it by hooking something up backwards. Thx.

I needed to find a pinout for an older cd player once. I took it apart and was able to determine the speaker connections from looking at the ckt board.

I couldnt figure out the other ones, so I went onto ebay and found someone that was selling one on there and sent them a message asking if they could tell me what color wires went to the pins in the connector since most cd players use the standard colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back