Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pinball clock link? Anyone remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
A while ago a there was a link posted to someones home page which had a collection of clocks on it. One of the clocks was made to look like a pinball. It used large displays with "hours when lit" etc. writing around the digits. I have searched but can't find the link.

Does anyone remember the thread or the link? Did anyone place it in their favourites?

The reason I want to find it is because I want to make one for my games room. It was so well made and I need to show a local glass maker the kind of thing I'm after.

Thanks,

Mike.

Are you thinking of oliverb?
https://www.electro-tech-online.com...lock-with-7-seg-led-displays-hourly-ch.18901/
mastera-jpg.6939

binary_clock-jpg.13744

The one I'm thinking of was in a black box with a coloured glass front with areas left uncoloured where the digits were. So it looked like a pinball back box but the score was actually the time.

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back