Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pik prog +

Status
Not open for further replies.

aristos

do you know this programmer?is it worth to spend my money there?i can not open the page(www.elnec.com) with my broswer so...it programmes only microchip microcontrollers or and avr and others?

As the name implies, it programs PIC's and EEPROMS and HCSxxx chips too.

It has nice features like serialization etc, but this is more of the Software than the hardware. I mean if you buy another model the software is the same.

Also note that this model is old and might be obsolete. I think they have a new one with USB connection. Mine is on parallel.

If you insist on the parallel and cannot find one I may give it to you at good price. PM me.

Ioannis

but yours is from elnec?is it possible to work only on some pc's? or not because it use a 12-15v power suply?so what if it is serial?

I am sorry that cannot quite follow you.

The device is from Elnec, that is correct. It is connected externally through the parallel port of the PC. On the PC there is the Pg4uw software that is common for all Elnec products and is updated very often.

There is no serial connection option.

Hope everything is clear now.

Ioannis

English ONLY on the forums please!

The PikProg+ is connected only on the Parallel Port of the PC.

Ioannis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back