Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pictures of Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techie7

Indian Spaceship has taken the pictures of Canada. What it telling is that it's a small country with audioguru leading on top.
------------------------------------------------------
Spacecraft: 'Does anybody hear mee?'
ISRO: 'Yeah, tell me dude..'
Spacecraft: 'Boss my camera is OK, working fine..I'm eager to take pictures for uuu...'
ISRO:'point to North America and take 1,2 pictures of Canada b4 going to moon'.
Spacecraft:'okey..eh..boss I can see only audioguru when focusing to North America...'
ISRO:'What??..shot1,shot2..system error..restart..3,2,1..refocus..go to MOON!'

What?
Is this supposed to be funny or something?

Hey, audiguru is a decent man who ALWAYS seats down in his home in front of his computer to help others, so NO spacecraft is able to SEEs him to take any picture. You are kidding lol

Actually, Canada is a rather large country but does have some people who have a small mind and are xenophobic toward the people of India.

Mike.

Indian Spaceship has taken the pictures of Canada. What it telling is that it's a small country with audioguru leading on top.
------------------------------------------------------
It's obvious that Techie7 only knows Canada by name, has never visited, or investigated its history and current events. Come and see what you are missing! Ski season is here, dozens of resorts await your visit!
I am proud to be Canadian-born and raised, and have been served well.

Maybe I should change my name for another without GURU.

I get billions of PMs from school kids in India demanding that I do their school work for them.
Most of them call me SIR and say plzzzzz. Most speak poor English and have poor grammar. Most live in poverty.

Then their government sends up a stupid useless defective spaceship costing 4 billion Rupees instead of educating and feeding the billions of people there.

I was using Google Earth program to see places. Now I use Microsoft's Web browser and Live Maps are incompatible and use the Bird's Eye View which are very clear photos from airplanes instead of from a satellite.

I don't know what you mean by incomparable. Live Maps works both with IE and Firefox, the only browser it doesn't work with is Opera.

I enered the URL for the website and "something" changed it to what it says.
I use it with IE7 with no problems.

I want to have a pic of a jet airplane landing at the airport in a cloud of rubber smoke but so far I found a small plane barely into the air on takeoff and a large plane just finished landing.

Attachments

• jet airplane1.JPG
    jet airplane1.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 277
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back