Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PicBasic Pro For Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingeyP

Firstly is the licence for Pic Basic Pro transferable?
Secondly does anyone have a copy for sale?

Thirdly im not looking for pirate copies!

Regards - Paul (waits for all the witty comments)

personaly i would be somewhat reluctant to go the swordfish route, purely because if you look on the forum there is alot of posts regarding the fact the developer seems to have been missing for nearly a year with no bugs fixed or any further develoment carried out, it may be a good compiler but i would be reluctant to use unsoported software. check out a few of theese posts from the swordfish forum and make your own mind up **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

I have been using the oshon pic basic which is very good. I like the simulator etc but I just wondered if anyone had pbp for sale.

Hi, Swingey

No "second hand" picbasic Pro allowed ... !!! you couldn't get any further upgrades !!!

... The enclosed software is licenced only to the licensee and may not be transferred to anyone else nor may copies be given to anyone else ...

buy it here : **broken link removed**

Alain

Last edited:
Hmm thanks for that. No problem I just needed to know. I am in the states in a few months. I think i'll buy it over there as it appears much cheaper ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back