Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for ur reply.
i know c. but dont have much idea about pic32. only thing we should study ports configuration n timers.

can you pleas give me an brief idea about simpl code by using all ports? so that i can come up.

Thanks & Regards,
Laxmi

You need a C compiler for the pic32.

Thanks for ur reply.

No i have compiler with MPLAB software. Let us see the example by using PIC16f877A

tOGGLING OF ALL PORTS the code is :
#include<pic.h>
void main()
{

ADCON1=0x06; //disable all analog

TRISA=TRISB=TRISC=TRISD=TRISE=0x00; // make all ports as o/p

while(1)
{
PORTA=PORTB=PORTC=PORTD=PORTE=0XFF;
// SOME DELAY()
PORTA=PORTB=PORTC=PORTD=PORTE=0X00;
// SOME DELAY()
}
}

Like the above example how can we write code by using pic32.

Thanks & Regards,
Laxmi

You haven't looked in the plibs (peripheral librarys) folder, with all manner of examples, including ports. Maybe it's a separate download from the compiler, I forget, but it would be found in the same location.

can you please tel which pic32 series has usb master+ethernet?

its urgent . please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Laxmi

Look here
**broken link removed**

The ones at the bottom have both USB and a ethernet controller (although you'll need an external phy).
An example chip could be the PIC32MX795F512L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back