Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24FJ64GB106 Datasheet where, where, where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donniedj

Banned
Once you go 24F you might not look back. Been wanting the USB version of this series. Now a new family of USB version have cropped up. But not a single datasheet regarding the USB module nor the family I can find. No links from distributor who themselves have '0' in stock, nothing in Microchip forums, no web hits, no searches found on the site, and needless to say no link from the very device information parametric page itself. Can someone point me to it? Any even aware of this existence?

Whats with this show up empty handed stuff. Why do they tease us with the left hand only to pull the rug up from beneath us with the right.

Pommie said:
Isn't this it?
Mike.

Thanks thats it! I should have started from the top instead of the bottom of the family name :). Direct link to any part number of the family does not expose the datasheet. Doing a intuitive "Document" search for any part of the family does not expose the datasheet. But only doing a search under the elusive illplaced "Site" search finally reveals the ever so precious clandestine datasheet.

Last edited:
Finally! As of today 4/9/2008 all the 24F non usb and usb family series expose the actual main family datasheets from their respective links. Still waiting for the individual sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back