Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18F4550 to Nokia LCD 6100

Status
Not open for further replies.

whsiper_boy

Hi everyone,

I have a problem when I use SPI interface of PIC18F4550. The LCD cannot display anything. I have added a 2.2k resistor to simulate the data transmitted back to PIC. The Because I bought the LCD from Sparkfun, there was no A0 pin. SO I have to use 9 bit mode to send the data. If the MSB is "0", it means we send command; if the MSB is "1", it means we send data.

Some people said it may be caused by the wrong contrast voltage configration. But I have change it and increase it to a very large value. Unfortunately nothing has been changed.

I use the debug mode to check the data transmitted. It is OK.

Please help me take a look at the source code. Thank you ~~~~~~

Attachments

• souce code_1.jpg
    souce code_1.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 196
  • souce code_2.jpg
    souce code_2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips