Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18f452 with accelerometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictham83

Can anyone teach me how to connect the tri-axis output of accelerometer to PIC18f452? i need to do this part in my projec for my thesis. Thanks

It really depends on the accelerometer you are using. Some have analog out, some use the I2C or SPI bus. If it uses analog output, research the ADC on the PIC. If it uses I2C or SPI research those. Then take a thorough look through the datasheet. 99.9% of the time, if you know how to interpret them correctly, they have all of the info you need.

Last edited:
in addition to freeskier's sage advice look for application notes from the manufacturer. they will often go into more depth than a datasheet explaining how to use the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back