Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18F4455 - USB project

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CoolZero

i am doing a project which i am gonna use PIC18F445 to connect

i) Flash Memory - AM29F040B-90PC(4 Megabit (512 K x 8-Bit)
CMOS 5.0 Volt-only, Uniform Sector Flash Memory)

ii) LCD - DMX 973B (Epson SED 1530 Controller)

which i need to display data(text files, JPG files) which i will store in Flash memory and then display on the Graphic LCD, to control it will use some Tack switch.

I have no idea how to program the PIC :? any help from you guys will be awesome, thanks in advance. I also found a program which is MikroC, it allow me to program it in C which i am able to do that. but how to program. still confused

anyone know anything above? I really need help from you guys who know about it :(

a few examples will be good for me to start

you and I are kindof in the same boat.

I'm looking for a way to make a parallel port programmer that can program my AM29F010.

I have come up with something, but it requires almost a dozen external chips. :lol:

and since you have external flash memory, couldn't you access it with the PIC?

I plan to use Intel's 80C51 to access the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back