Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic18F4455 & Usb Assembely Example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro82

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone has managed to get the Pic18F4455 to work using MPASM. I'm just looking for example code if there is anyone out the willing to share there code.

I could download the C code from microchip but I'm not that up on C.

Thanks in advance

Pete

I've played around with the PIC18F2550 using modified MicroChip code. Trust me, it is way easier to hack their C code than try and write your own USB code. If you are not intimately familiar with the USB spec, then learning C from scratch will be easier.
You could download their code, compile it, and then look at the dissassebly listing if you really wanna see it in assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back