Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f88 help proteus simulation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail866

here is circuit and code along with hex file. please check what is the problem will really be appecited?
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: file.rar

when i run my simulation of circuit Proteus Isis it give me the following warning message. Please can somebody help me with This. the full description of simulation result is given in the file below.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: crwfword.JPG

1.CFGWORD2 not implenmed.
2pic 16 adc pc=0x0212 adc conversion clock is less than
3. pic 16 adc pc=0x0213

i downloaded it and it works ok or seems to, the type of warnings its throwing up could mean you have the wrong clock settings for the chip your using, some of the other warnings are just proteus not being able to use that setting. but apart from that it seems to work ok

thanks for your reply

but when i built the circuit on breadborad, it does not give me the output. i mean does not light up the LED and also no temperature display on LCD? Please help with this as i am stuck in it and cannot go forwared. and second how can i change the clock setting for my microcontroller?

i dont have any experiance with that kind of LCD but i noticed you dont have a pot on it to vary the intensity. are you using the same type of LCD in the real circuit? you will need to find out if you have to connect a pot to it. as for the clock setting it dosnt appear you have any clock setting in your code, you will need to read the datasheet as i dont use 16f chips sorry

If you have built as per circuit diagram,

You should really pull up MCLR with a 10k for a start, not just connect it.

Also, what is the crystal speed and are the capacitors within spec for the circuit?

I can see from the code you have set it to 20MHz high speed, so 15-33pf should be sufficient, so if you are using the 27pf it should be ok.

Should an LED light up automatically when you power the circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back