Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F877A charging problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleceyes

I write program for PIC in MPLAB, test simulation in Proteus, all compiling and simulation is okey.
Before load the program for PIC (.hex file) I test voltage's value of all pins.
After load program to PIC, I see that which pins have high value voltage is unchanged, which pin has low voltage have the new value greater than before a little (before: 0.7V then after : 1.03V) and no pins change value from high to low or vice versa.
I check and see that the program is loaded successfully to PIC, but seem that it is mostly like before ???
Could you tell me what problem with it ???
Thanks so much !!!

When I verify my .hex file it says "error verifying address 0x000000 verified 2805 read 3fff"
in this case, when I continue to "Program all" to charge for PIC, does it accept charging ?
I am using winPic800 (GTP-USB programmer)
When I plug my GTP-USB by cable adaptador USB, I measure the voltage in between Vpp and GND of ICSP connector, it is about 7.86V ???

Here is my circuit in Orcad
**broken link removed**
Here is simulation in Proteus
**broken link removed**

so that is the error that PIC charged nothing ?!!
Could you tell me the way to stop this error to enable entering to programming mode, modify my assembly code or using another version of winpic800 or ... :confused:
Thanks !!!
edit: I do searching and see that maybe I have to change these parameter of my code
__CONFIG _CP_OFF & _WDT_OFF & _BODEN_OFF & _PWRTE_ON & _RC_OSC & _WRT_OFF & _LVP_ON & _CPD_OFF
but don't sure how :(

Last edited:
well, follow what you say I think I found a problem on the GTP-USB circuit, that is in Voltage multiplier, as you see in this image **broken link removed**, it says it output two 13.5VDC but when I measure, it just output 7.7V and 9.4V. Check the circuit I see that the parameters of components is correct, the circuit is right connecting, RA0-RA3 output 2.2V.
Any ideas about this :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back