Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f877a and rs232

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepika45

hi, im currently working in robotics project. In my project im using pic16f877a microcontroller with RS232 connector.
my issue is, i have calculated some values(r and theta) using c code and saved it in a file(say output.txt)[BY USING PC].
now i want to send this values to pic16f877a microcontroller, PORTC. to send this values, i need a pic code. please help.

hi.what compiler you are using.first you need to send data from camputer to pic,then convert the data from string to number(e.g long,int,...)
then send this data in parallel or serial to portC.(the code depend on your compiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back