Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f877 ram problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

osmandemirci

I have a problem in pic16f877
the program that I made dosn't work properly.
some ram location work but the other ram location don't work. I used CCS C compiler to program.
my program work good on Proteus correcctly but when I made it on board real time does'nt work properly.
some Ram location seem don't work. because the value that must be in ram location don't seem there.

has anione to know this problem.
by.

In most PIC varieties there are locations which are not implemented. You also need to be quite sure that you know where the register file bank select bit are. Either of these conditions could cause the behavior that you describe.

Are you saying that none of your register file locations are working or are you saying tha the ones you want to use are not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back