Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16f877 internal eeprom programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm

I'm newbie here...
I need help...
I am working on PIC16f877, how can I program the data into the internal eeprom and how can I send the data out from the internal eeprom? I'm using PIC Simulator IDE.

malcolm said:
I'm newbie here...
I need help...
I am working on PIC16f877, how can I program the data into the internal eeprom and how can I send the data out from the internal eeprom? I'm using PIC Simulator IDE.
hi,
If its the Oshonsoft PIC Sim, it has examples for the EEPROM operation.

Look in the PIC Sim 'Operating Notes' within the PIC Sim directory.

thanks for the reply guyz...

I think i'll have take your suggestions...
I really need more time in working on pic877 specially on its eeprom...
I am working on my project study right now, its a PIC wireless loader using bluetooth
And i'm just thinking to use the eeprom of pic877..
Hope you have an idea guys on how to do it.

malcolm said:
I think i'll have take your suggestions...
I really need more time in working on pic877 specially on its eeprom...
I am working on my project study right now, its a PIC wireless loader using bluetooth
And i'm just thinking to use the eeprom of pic877..
Hope you have an idea guys on how to do it.

hi,
I said, IF its the OS Sim, its as simple as this:

EXTRACT from OS.
● Using internal EEPROM memory
Access to EEPROM data memory can be programmed using READ and WRITE statements. The first argument is the address of a byte in EEPROM memory and can be a constant or Byte variable. The second argument is data that is read or written (for READ statement it must be a Byte variable). It is suggested to keep interrupts disabled during the execution of WRITE statement.
DIM A AS BYTE
DIM B AS BYTE
A = 10
READ A, B
WRITE 11, B

hi i need to use a external EEPROM for the PIC 16F877 i need help on the programming part any 1 know any usefull links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back