Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F873A Water Level Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant_kd

Hi guys,
Glad to be writing my first post on this forum. For past few days i have been planning a project "Water Level Controller " using PIC16F873A. Now i know there r many such projects on net but this one is gonna be little different. The design requirment is such to be implemented at my home itself.
The description goes like this:-
MODULE1 : Take reading through Ladder ckt consisting of 5 REEd switches and resistors on AD port and display 5 readings. 8-leds for Debugging ADC . Rf Tx.
Module 2 : Rx data from Mod 1. Display on LCD. on Two Critical levels make a short but good audiable sound.

This is gonna be my first PIC project so all the suggestions and guidance r most welcome ( I know i will be needing that a lot :D ). I am trying to simulate it on Proteus for now. Lets see hat comes up.

Also i want this system to be power efficient so i am thinking of implementing Sleep mode for Receiver Module activated by external intr through a switch. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back