Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f84a help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aristos

hi,i am using the multichip programmer but at the end of the verify i get an error at adress 0x00.i have also tried a lot of serial programmers but i still get the same error.can somebody help me?

aristos said:
hi,i am using the multichip programmer but at the end of the verify i get an error at adress 0x00.i have also tried a lot of serial programmers but i still get the same error.can somebody help me?

It's usually too low a voltage on Vpp - if you're using JDM type programmers it's a well known flaw with them.

can you sugest me a diy programmer that it works?i have not try any programmer with power suply yet.thank you...

The programmer has developed a sense of awarness, for it knows it ought not to program this particular device.

The programmer programmed a sense of awareness, programs by large and far do not develop anything. Even the most complex of systematic AI's are based on a series of PID loops which alter one another. Much like a modern insects brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back