pic16f84a help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aristos

hi,i am using the multichip programmer but at the end of the verify i get an error at adress 0x00.i have also tried a lot of serial programmers but i still get the same error.can somebody help me?

aristos said:
hi,i am using the multichip programmer but at the end of the verify i get an error at adress 0x00.i have also tried a lot of serial programmers but i still get the same error.can somebody help me?

It's usually too low a voltage on Vpp - if you're using JDM type programmers it's a well known flaw with them.

can you sugest me a diy programmer that it works?i have not try any programmer with power suply yet.thank you...

The programmer has developed a sense of awarness, for it knows it ought not to program this particular device.

The programmer programmed a sense of awareness, programs by large and far do not develop anything. Even the most complex of systematic AI's are based on a series of PID loops which alter one another. Much like a modern insects brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…