Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f690 with bluetooth module project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdam

Hi all

Im only new to the whole area of electronics so bare with me.
Im currently trying to alter an electronic measuring device to send the measurements via Bluetooth to a PDA.

I have hacked the measuring device and am reading the signal from the sensor on the device (which alters between 5V and 0V for every millimetre the measuring device changes).

I am sending these signal to the a PIC16F690 which records the distance in a 4 digit long measurement (i.e. 1.203 meters) which I am using a high and a low byte to record.

However this is where I come stuck. I am unsure as how to transfer the measurement from the pic microcontroller to a Bluetooth module (currently have a free2move F2M03C1 bluetooth module but can purchase another if needed) and then to the PDA.

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on my problem or has anyone carried out a project similar to this previously which could be of help.

Cheers in advance
Cyberdam

sory frnd cant help u but actually need help from you. can u tell me how to transmit info. on bt(if at all u have solved ur prob. by now). i`m looking for final yr. proj on bt.

Hi all,

I'm also interested in this area, does anyone have any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back