Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F690 Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar64

Hey everyone, im needing some help with programing in assembly with the PIC16F690...
Electronics is just a hobby for me its been a few years since i've programmed microcntrollers and just need the interface I can make the custom cuircuitry... I'm currently a college student in a CAD/CAM Course im machineing a robotic hand and have a flex sensor glove that I would lik e to use to operate it

What im trying to do in theory:

1) I have 5 flex sensors all needing to be read using ADC
2) Take the ADC and use it to change a servo postion hopefully I can adjust the range like instead of a full flex being 0-255 like 66-159 or something...
3) Display the vaules on a display
4) On off switch

Could anyone possibly help with the writing of the code ? Possibly in assembly with notes ? Once I understand how its done im sure everything will come back to me and I will be able to edit things and modify them to suite... Thanks

Have a read of this thread. On the second page you will find an asm version. It reads an ADC and changes the position of a servo with the value read. It is for an 18 series but the basic principle is the same.

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back