PIC16F690 Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar64

Hey everyone, im needing some help with programing in assembly with the PIC16F690...
Electronics is just a hobby for me its been a few years since i've programmed microcntrollers and just need the interface I can make the custom cuircuitry... I'm currently a college student in a CAD/CAM Course im machineing a robotic hand and have a flex sensor glove that I would lik e to use to operate it

What im trying to do in theory:

1) I have 5 flex sensors all needing to be read using ADC
2) Take the ADC and use it to change a servo postion hopefully I can adjust the range like instead of a full flex being 0-255 like 66-159 or something...
3) Display the vaules on a display
4) On off switch

Could anyone possibly help with the writing of the code ? Possibly in assembly with notes ? Once I understand how its done im sure everything will come back to me and I will be able to edit things and modify them to suite... Thanks

Have a read of this thread. On the second page you will find an asm version. It reads an ADC and changes the position of a servo with the value read. It is for an 18 series but the basic principle is the same.

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…