Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic16F193x with 16k flash + 1K RAM - datasheet available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
The data sheet for the first extended 16 series pic chip is now available.

The new 16 series pics with **broken link removed** look like they could be very useful.

There is also an interesting thread on the Microchip forum.

Mike.

Awesome that PIC has DAC on it which is cool! I love the "BRW Branch PC +W (unsigned)" instruction. I might buy one just to play with it. Has lots of features!

Is anyone aware of "Any" pic 12's, and 16's (i.e. 14 bit parts), that include some/part of these extended instructions? For instance, the 18f4620 has some extended instructions, not that I would ever use them.

Is anyone aware of "Any" pic 12's, and 16's (i.e. 14 bit parts), that include some/part of these extended instructions? For instance, the 18f4620 has some extended instructions, not that I would ever use them.

The above chip is a 14 bit part.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back